Tuesday, January 14, 2020

My Favorite Place: An Obsession

My favorite place at this exact moment (because it's constantly changing) is Taco Bell!!! I've been vegetarian for about a year and a half now, and their (relatively) new vegetarian menu is freaking amazing! It also had to replace Sonic for my midnight snack runs because I'm apparently allergic to something in their cooking oil? I'm not sure what. All I know is that it makes my throat itchy, which is bad. Anyways, I would highly recommend trying the Black Bean Crunchwrap if you haven't had a chance yet.

My Addiction: Taco Bell's Black Bean Crunchwrap
Image courtesy of TacoBell.com
It is, unfortunately, not recommended that you share with animals. Much to the dismay of my dog, who could smell it from the backseat.
(Personal Photo)

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh, Jessica, that's brilliant: I suspect your dog does not realize this is vegetarian food, and probably does not care, ha ha. That photo looks like the prompt for a story... and you might not be the one eating that crunchwrap by the end of the story, ha ha. EAT FAST!
    About vegetarianism: many Hindus are vegetarian, but not all... and the meat-eating of the epic heroes shows that they were not vegetarians. Vegetarianism in India ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diet_in_Hinduism

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great Jessica! My puppy wants everything I eat. Her favorite is peanut butter, bacon, and chicken. If I bake with peanut butter (which I do a lot), she loses her mind. I love Taco Bell. I like their fresco tacos. Overall, such a unique and fun post!

    ReplyDelete