Friday, February 7, 2020

Storybook Plan

I decided to do a storybook! While it might be a tad more work in the end, I think I'll have more fun doing a storybook rather than a portfolio.

My theme will be reincarnation. The reader will cycle through three lives as different animals featured in the Ramayana.

I had thought to make it an interactive story where the reader can choose which order in which to reincarnate, but that maybe a little too complicated to make all of the possible outcomes flow together.

I found this article on HowStuffWorks.com that I think will be a useful crash course on the religion my stories will be based on.

The stories will likely be written in second person. This is an uncommon method, but I think the perspective will fit with the storytelling well.

I had previously identified three possible stories to get inspiration from in my Topic Research post, and I think Kumbhakarna from part D this week could also be a good resource!

No comments:

Post a Comment