Monday, March 2, 2020

Famous Last Words: I'm Slowly Losing My S**t

Well it's official! Junior year is royally kicking my butt. It's now almost 9am and I've slept for a whole 45 minutes in the last 24 hours (two 20 minute naps when I just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer). There's been so much stress in my life over the last few weeks and I feel so bad for neglecting this class! Just in the month of February I quit my job, had a friend committed to a mental institute, and will now be starting the process to drop my PChem Lab. Why is college so hard??? I don't think I've managed to eat a vegetable all week and we won't even talk about the current state of my apartment...

On the bright side, I did manage to have a pretty good Valentine's Day! This year was actually the first time I've had a date for it 😊
We went to a benefit dinner for the school of music because my boyfriend managed to grab a set of free tickets. Let me tell y'all those were some of the BEST mashed potatoes I've ever had!

This last Friday was my boyfriend's birthday too! We went up to Edmond to hang out with some friends and did an escape room. So needless to say, I've spent WAY too much money recently, but it's been super fun!

I got really behind in this class over the last couple of weeks, but I managed to do everything plus all of the extra credit this week! Yay! I know I need to work on my time management skills. You would think that at 21 years old I would have figured this stuff out by now. Apparently not. I guess we'll see how the rest of the semester goes. Right now I just want some sleep.

To help make this Monday not so sucky, I'm including a picture of my pupper. My dad sent it to me when he has trying to go to bed and she was NOT having it 😂Enjoy!

The spaz refusing to settle down for bed and ready to pounce. (Personal Photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment