Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Week 8 Reading and Writing

My reading notes have been slowly getting shorter and shorter this semester. I realized that having a section of my reading notes dedicated to a synopsis of the story was redundant and a waste of time since I always end up rereading the original anyways. This has made it SO much easier to get my reading note assignments done. I still always manage to end up using the grace period anyways, but I filed the paperwork to drop a class on Monday, so hopefully I can get some time management issues squared away here shortly. I say as I'm typing this post during the grace period... It's a work in progress.
The abbreviated reading notes still work really well for me... when I write my stories. Again, time management. I personally think the two that I HAVE done have come out pretty good though!

My favorite image from my reading notes that I picked comes from my Week 6 Reading Notes. I chose this image because it's a super adorable, sleeping puppy and I'm ready for a nap right now. Yes I know it's not even noon yet. Don't judge me.

Via Flickr
Going forward, I'd like to try and not wait until the grace period to start my assignments. Plus I'd like to get more sleep. Being well rested and not being in a time crunch tends to make these readings and story writings more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment